Tuesday 12 January 2010

... a crochet hook case


This is my new crochet hook case, I absolutely love it!! Up to now I have been keping my hooks in a funny little case I made when I first started crocheting. It was ok but this is really nice - I can find my hooks much easier and I don't end up playing pick up sticks with my crochet hooks when they have fallen out all over the floor as they were prone to do. ther is even room for my row markers and favourite needle (future developments will include space for scissors and other accoutrements).

It required a bit of improvisation as I did not understand the pattern for toffee at times and I am not sure it helped that I went wrong somewhere along the line making the pattern totally nonsensical! Anyways it all turned out nice in the end so i am off to plan what to make next with my newly organised hooks.


1 comment: