Sunday 6 June 2010

... lavender bags

Well, it has been a long gap between posts......

I had some time off as I managed to chop the end off my right thumb which, it turns out, makes it hard to do, well, almost anything - especially crochet! Once my thumb was better I got started again by making these lovely Lavender bags for my Mum. I have been planning on making these for ages - you know, one of those ideas which you keep meaning to do but you don't quite get round to.

Anyway, finally it came out of my head and into the real world and I was really pleased with them and I think my Mum was too. They are filled with home grown lavender and hopefully will make all they are near smell lovely!

So I made these in March and have only just got round to posting them up - very shoddy blogging. More things I have made and failed to blog in a timely manner coming up soon.






1 comment: