Monday 14 September 2009

...a hat for an Innocent


Hi - Welcome to my new blog. It will record things I have enjoyed making, whatever they may be.


For my first post something small that could help have a big impact........

Innocent (the makers of very lovely smoothies) have a cool campaign each year where people knit (or in my case crochet) hats for their smoothie bottles. The bottles go on sale wearing their handmade hats and for each one sold Sainsbury's/Innocent donate 35p to Help the Aged. This is my first hat for this year - more to follow.

For more info on the campaign have a look at this......Innocent campaign

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debs, Great first post; you will now have to create at a regular rate to keep populated. and blogging sytarts to compete as you look at what others are doing.

    Good luck

    regards Dave

    ReplyDelete